Whether you do it yourself or hire a contractor, there are two things that are true about a home renovation project. First, it won’t be as easy as you think. Second, you’ll be surprised at how much waste removal is needed.
Using a Disposal Bin for Renovations
If you’ve done renovations before, you may be tempted to buy a garbage bin to help you get rid of the construction waste. But, unless you are a professional removal service, you probably won’t use the bin enough to justify its purchase.
Fortunately, you have options. Even though a fee will apply, renovation dumpster rentals will not only cost less than a purchase, but the added-value services turn it into an easy decision to make.
How to Rent a Junk Removal Bin
You may never have thought of it, but renting a renovation waste bin is not only a good idea, but it’s also probably your easiest option too. Here’s how it works.
- Rent Bins Online – This is the first sign of how easy it is to rent a garbage bin. You can go through the entire process in just a few simple steps online.
- Check the Bin Rental Service Area – Depending on where you live, your home may or may not be in the area served by the rental company you choose.
- Choose a Bin – Different bin types are available in sizes from five cubic yards to 40 cubic yards. If you’re not sure what size you need, there are helpful online guidelines to let you know approximately how much each bin will hold.
- Schedule a Delivery & Pick-Up Time – Your bin is delivered and removed from your home on the dates and times you choose.
- Junk Removal – When your bin is full of clean fill, it is all carried away at the pick-up time. The reno debris is disposed of in an environmentally-friendly way.
If you liked this post, check out our last article on four ways to get rid of renovation waste.